Transportation (7) Money Exchange (3) Entry Requirements (2) Travel Documents (2) Visa (2) Wifi (2) Public Transportation (2) Internet (2) Private Homestay Accommodation (1) Prepaid Sim Cards (1) Visa Extension (1) US Citizens (1) Insurance (1) Maps (1) Apps (1) Accommodation (1) Sim Card (1) Navigation (1) Taxi (1) Save Money (1)
Show more categories (10)
- The number of days you are allowed to stay in Cuba as well as your visa extension period depends on your nationality.
- Canadians are usually given a 90…
You can hail taxis just like you would in New York, or if you leave a restaurant sometimes they will call a taxi friend for you (we…Show more
You can only access WiFi by buying a Wifi card from the convenience stores and using the Wifi card code at local parks where there is a connection…Show more
- SIM cards are available tourists in Cuba, though frankly speaking Cuban cell service is expensive. When making international calls from Cuba you'll have to pay $1 per minute…
This is a complete guide to everything you need to know about currency exchange in Cuba.
- The best place to exchange currency in Cuba is at CADECAs (…
- Short distance bus travel is relatively easy as there are very many local buses connecting to different nearby towns all across Cuba.
- For long-distance travel, Viazul and Astro…
- For most people, their choice of when to visit Cuba mainly depends on weather and prices.
- Dry months run from November to April while the wet…