Exports (1) Currency Exchange (1) Egyptian Temples (1) Historical Sites (1) Communication (1) Overstay (1) Water Transport (1) Services (1) Ramadan (1) Water Activities (1) Health And Safety (1) Apps (1) Tax Free (1) Tax Refund (1) Sim Card (1) Dress Code (1) Save Money (1) Local Customs (1) Outdoors (1) Transportation (1)
Show more categories (10)
- There are 4 major leading telco service providers in Egypt, these are
How to locate SIM card kiosks
- Once you google any of the…
Egypt is a very welcoming country but just like any country tourists are exposed to scams and if not careful you might loose some of your money while…Show more
- I overstayed my visa by a few days, it wasn't much of a big deal if you overstay your visa by less than 30 days you escape paying…
In a fast modern country such as Egypt, the ease of access to goods and services relies heavily on mobile apps and other online platforms. As a traveler…Show more
- The first thing you need to understand is that the Luxor temple is located on the same street as the famous temple of Karnak, with that in mind…
Xinyi Z Travelled to 10 countries / regions
- Dress for the weather, it's dry & hot in Egypt. I wore tshirt and shorts for most of my trip (though I rarely saw locals wear shorts)
Egypt as a country is very rich in culture and traditions.
- Women are expected to put on Hijabs so that they can enter into holy sanctuaries.
- Some meals…
Mo Bennett Travelled to 15 countries / regions
- It's always good to know when Ramadan is when you're visiting Islamic countries (Middle East, North Africa, Central Asia, and some Southeast Asian countries).
- For visitors, there are…
WendelMae Travelled to 3 countries / regions
Even though Egypt is heavily visited by tourists, sexual harassment has been present since then until today. Here are the safety tips for female travelers who plans to…Show more
- Egypt's mainline runs along the Nile with several branches, however, there are no trains that go to the red sea resort.
- These routes have the most frequencies…