Save Money (2) Outdoors (2) Transportation (2) Facts (1) Exports (1) Currency Exchange (1) Egyptian Temples (1) Historical Sites (1) Communication (1) Overstay (1) Water Transport (1) Services (1) Travel (1) Ramadan (1) Water Activities (1) Health And Safety (1) Apps (1) Tax Free (1) Tax Refund (1) Sim Card (1) Dress Code (1) Local Customs (1)
Show more categories (12)
Generally, goods meant for export in Egypt are tax-free. Tourists can file for tax refunds under the following conditions:
- They are neither Egyptian citizens nor permanent residents.
- I overstayed my visa by a few days, it wasn't much of a big deal if you overstay your visa by less than 30 days you escape paying…
- There are 4 major leading telco service providers in Egypt, these are
How to locate SIM card kiosks
- Once you google any of the…
Christina Marie Travelled to 2 countries / regions
Egypt is one of the countries that requires Americans to present a Visa in order to travel to this country. There are different types of visas for US…Show more
- Official currency in Egypt is the Egyptian pound
- You can easily exchange euros or US dollars to Egyptian pounds once in Egypt. Avoid exchanging your local currency to…
- Egypt's mainline runs along the Nile with several branches, however, there are no trains that go to the red sea resort.
- These routes have the most frequencies…
Xinyi Z Travelled to 10 countries / regions
- Dress for the weather, it's dry & hot in Egypt. I wore tshirt and shorts for most of my trip (though I rarely saw locals wear shorts)
WendelMae Travelled to 3 countries / regions
Even though Egypt is heavily visited by tourists, sexual harassment has been present since then until today. Here are the safety tips for female travelers who plans to…Show more
- In the recent past, the political and religious scene has been tensed but tourist areas are still heavily secured.
- For most routes, there are several checkpoints and after…