Health And Safety (3) Water Transport (2) Local Customs (2) Transportation (2) Egyptian Temples (1) Historical Sites (1) Communication (1) Overstay (1) Services (1) Ramadan (1) Water Activities (1) Apps (1) Sim Card (1) Dress Code (1) Outdoors (1)
Show more categories (5)
- In the recent past, the political and religious scene has been tensed but tourist areas are still heavily secured.
- For most routes, there are several checkpoints and after…
- There are 4 major leading telco service providers in Egypt, these are
How to locate SIM card kiosks
- Once you google any of the…
Egypt as a country is very rich in culture and traditions.
- Women are expected to put on Hijabs so that they can enter into holy sanctuaries.
- Some meals…
In a fast modern country such as Egypt, the ease of access to goods and services relies heavily on mobile apps and other online platforms. As a traveler…Show more
Xinyi Z Travelled to 10 countries / regions
- Dress for the weather, it's dry & hot in Egypt. I wore tshirt and shorts for most of my trip (though I rarely saw locals wear shorts)
Egypt is a very welcoming country but just like any country tourists are exposed to scams and if not careful you might loose some of your money while…Show more
WendelMae Travelled to 3 countries / regions
Even though Egypt is heavily visited by tourists, sexual harassment has been present since then until today. Here are the safety tips for female travelers who plans to…Show more
- I overstayed my visa by a few days, it wasn't much of a big deal if you overstay your visa by less than 30 days you escape paying…
- Egypt's mainline runs along the Nile with several branches, however, there are no trains that go to the red sea resort.
- These routes have the most frequencies…
Mo Bennett Travelled to 15 countries / regions
- It's always good to know when Ramadan is when you're visiting Islamic countries (Middle East, North Africa, Central Asia, and some Southeast Asian countries).
- For visitors, there are…