Health And Safety (3) Water Transport (2) Local Customs (2) Transportation (2) Egyptian Temples (1) Historical Sites (1) Communication (1) Overstay (1) Services (1) Ramadan (1) Water Activities (1) Apps (1) Sim Card (1) Dress Code (1) Outdoors (1)
Show more categories (5)
Most Nile cruise companies are at Luxor though other towns that are located along the river have such services too, the locals recommend Aswan and Luxor for Nile…Show more
- Egypt's mainline runs along the Nile with several branches, however, there are no trains that go to the red sea resort.
- These routes have the most frequencies…
- In the recent past, the political and religious scene has been tensed but tourist areas are still heavily secured.
- For most routes, there are several checkpoints and after…
- This is an upcoming trend in the streets of downtown Cairo, the project is dubbed place a book, take a book. Currently, there are several outdoor book cabinets…
- Feluccas are traditional sailboats that depend on wind for propulsion and certainly, the cheapest way to explore the Nile.
How to prepare for a felucca cruise
- The best…
- The first thing you need to understand is that the Luxor temple is located on the same street as the famous temple of Karnak, with that in mind…