Money (2) Prepaid Sim Cards (1) Visa Application (1) Cultural Etiqutte (1) Data (1) Health And Safety (1) Apps (1) Railway (1) Local Ettiquete (1) Accommadation (1) Sim Card (1) Culture (1) Technology (1) Safety (1) Internet (1) General (1) Transportation (1)
Show more categories (7)
The horn of Africa, the last frontier for backpackers. For all those planning to travel solo to Ethiopia, here is all you need to know.
- Ethiopia is…
seort100 Travelled to 51 countries / regions
Rock churches in the north as well as the tribe culture in the south
- Recently Ethiopia introduced e-visas for people seeking tourist and business visas to Ethiopia. Here are some facts you should know about Ethiopia e-visas.
- All applications are done…
- These are some of the local etiquette you should be aware of before visiting Ethiopia.
Language to use to get around in Ethiopia
- Amharic is the official language…
- A brand new standard gauge railway was introduced in 2016 replacing the old meter-gauge railway.
- The meter gauge railway stopped being used in 2010.
- The new railway line…