Adventure Travel (2) Air Transport (2) Travel (2) Long Term Travel (2) Day Trips (1) Prepaid Sim Cards (1) Travel Hacks (1) Travel Documents (1) Road Trip (1) Passport (1) Beach (1) Preparations (1) Car Rental (1) Sim Card (1) Dress Code (1) Save Money (1) Outdoors (1) Budget (1) Transportation (1)
Show more categories (9)
Compared to most of her neighbors, Jordan is more open to U.S citizens and has fewer entry requirements.
- For one to have a visa that will enable them…
Dress code in the Middle East is quite exceptional and different from that of western countries. Here's what ladies should keep in mind when visiting Jordan.
- Compared to…
Before you embark on your journey to Jordan, there are a few things that you need to understand about the country as a whole.
- Jordan is a small…
Mo Bennett Travelled to 15 countries / regions
This is from first hand experience.
- I was in Amman for a few days in June, which was during the Ramadan
- I was pretty hungry and went to…
About Royal Jordanian Flight Change Policy
Royal Jordanian Airlines is a flag carrier airline and the headquarters is situated in Amman, Jordan. It is a member of the…Show more
Lowri Travelled to 33 countries / regions
Jordan had so many places to see and the best way to see everything is by renting a car.
in two weeks you will be able to see…Show more
- While visiting Petra and Wadi Rum as a day trip from Amman is not the best way to visit these places ( spare at least 3 days for…
- The Jordanian side of the Dead Sea can be visited as a day trip from Amman and Aqaba. Alternatively, you can sleep at the many resorts along…
- Jordan has some of the most beautiful sites in the middle east but it's a country that's very expensive to visit compared to her neighbors. Here are my…