Generally, Kenya is a pretty safe country and women are respected a lot but there are a few vital tips all ladies need to be aware of before…Show more
- Knowing some little bit of Swahili will definitely make communication easier for you in Kenya and here are some of the essential words you must know:
When shopping in Kenya as a tourist keep this in mind:
- The only currency accepted by local traders countrywide is the Kenyan shilling( Ksh).
- Other forms of currency…
- The newly constructed standard gauge railway runs between the two principal cities of Nairobi and Mombasa.
- The train has two classes
- First class- costs Ksh 3000
- Business class-…
Hell's gate national park offers a hiking trail that allows you to enjoy the landscape that has been sculptured by the great rift valley together with the…Show more
After booking the appointment for the visa interview (this can be done online or at the embassy's offices in Nairobi), be sure to carry the following documents to…Show more