- Before the creation of M-PESA services by Safaricom sending money to your loved ones was hectic, time-consuming and expensive.
- With its commencement, however, M-PESA services have not only…
There are 4 ways to get to the Standard Gauge Railway station in Syokimau from Nairobi.
You'll be required to either use a bus, taxi, private car or…Show more
- In Kenya, like many other countries, fraudulent activities are common and if you are not on the lookout, you could get conned.
- M-PESA scams are pretty common in…
- With an increase in the number of criminals on the loop, you can never be sure of the real criminal history of your employees unless they have a…
Having all the documents required for online foreign certificate application is the first step of acquisition of an Alien ID in Kenya.
The next big step comes during…Show more
- Traveling during the festive season might be an exciting and an eye - opening experience.
- However, with the thrill and the adrenaline rush for adventure in the air…
Your KRA PIN is your Personal Identification Number used while doing business with KRA or any other service providers in Government Agencies.
The importance of having a KRA… Show more
- If you are an Expat and would wish to visit Kenya, then your Health Insurance Plans must be on top of your list.
- There is always a viable…
There are four ways to get from Mombasa to Dar es Salaam; by plane, ferry, train or by bus or car but before we look at that, first…Show more
Faith Marindich Travelled to 11 countries / regions
There are 3 ways to get to Kigali from Nairobi, that is by bus, by plane or by car.
The following is a brief guide that exhausts all…Show more