Overview (2) Shopping (2) Safety (2) Alien Identification Card (1) Bus Stations (1) Visa Extension (1) Transport (1) Airport Transportation (1) Traffic (1) Attractions (1) Health And Safety (1) Left Luggage (1) Money Exchange (1) Internet (1)
Show more categories (4)
- Using your home country sim card might be expensive in Kenya. It is therefore advisable to switch to the local sim cards to take advantage of the smart…
One of the most interesting things about this market is that it's held at different locations within town every day.
Monday- There's no market on this day
- There's quite a number of spots where you can get Kenya made souvenirs within Nairobi at a cheap price here are some of the best markets you should…
If you would like to move from one point in Nairobi to another without being affected by the hectic traffic jam, then using a Boda Boda might be…Show more
Nairobi's traffic is one of the worst on the continent. To get around Nairobi's traffic you need to have a few tricks up your sleeve. Here is what…Show more
- If you've been to Nairobi you definitely know how much of a hustle it is to walk around town especially if you have luggage. Of late that isn't…
- Following the demonetization efforts by the Kenyan government, the exchange of foreign currency might be tricky.
- The following is all you need to know if you wish to…
Different Taxi services companies are already operating in top five cities in Kenya offering regular car rides. The companies saw best opportunity for growth via taxi services in…Show more
- Many tourists visiting Kenya need to get Kenyan visas before visiting. They can do so in the Kenyan Embassy in their respective country of origin.
- However, upon the…
- Theft and scams in Nairobi are a nightmare not only for locals but even worse for tourists. In the CBD especially it's very common. This is how to…