Surfing (1) UNESCO Sites (1) Currency Exchange (1) Check Points (1) Prepaid Sim Cards (1) Trip (1) Travel Hacks (1) Attractions (1) Cellphone (1) Mobile Phone (1) Eating (1) Water Activities (1) Hiking (1) Beach (1) Preparations (1) Health And Safety (1) Street Food (1) Vat Refund (1) Costs (1) Immigration (1) Accommodation (1) Sim Card (1) ATM (1) Timing (1) Visa On Arrival (1) Food (1) Save Money (1) Public Transportation (1) Outdoors (1) Credit Card (1) Internet (1) General (1) Train (1) Transportation (1)
Show more categories (24)
- Credit cards are generally accepted at many places all over Mexico but at smaller outlets, they may be rejected.
- In tourist cities such as Cancun, US dollars are…
Using your home-based network in Mexico can become very expensive. A must do tip for money saving is to switch to a local SIM card.
Getting a… Show more
- The Chihuahua al Pacific railway, Chepe, is the only passenger railway network that operates in Mexico.
- This train network cuts across the. two provinces of Sinaloa and…
- Cabo San Lucas is a city at the southern end of the Baja peninsula, Mexico. I had a solo trip to San Lucas last year and I'm gonna…
- There's quite a number of mobile internet providers with Telcel, Movistar, and Lusacell being the major internet service providers.
- Personally, I recommend Telcel as it has a…
Here's all you need to know to make your trip to Teotihuacan a success;
- Avoid visiting on Sundays, entry is free for Mexican residents on all Sundays…
- Mexico offers up to 8.9% VAT refunds on shopping.
Eligibility for VAT refunds
- You must be an international tourist.
- Shop for goods that are worth at least 1200…
Iztaccihuatl is a dormant volcano, about 5000 meters high, located about 2hours away east of Mexico City.
I wouldn't encourage doing the trip solo, it involves walking a…Show more
Most travelers who visit Mexico have an amazing time and don't face any problems.
The best preparation is the knowledge of the possible situations and the risks you…Show more