Travel Hacks (2) Preparations (2) Health And Safety (2) Trip (1) Attractions (1) Cellphone (1) Mobile Phone (1) Water Activities (1) Hiking (1) Local Etiquettes (1) Sim Card (1) ATM (1) Timing (1) Outdoors (1) Credit Card (1) Internet (1) General (1)
Show more categories (7)
- Credit cards are generally accepted at many places all over Mexico but at smaller outlets, they may be rejected.
- In tourist cities such as Cancun, US dollars are…
- There's quite a number of mobile internet providers with Telcel, Movistar, and Lusacell being the major internet service providers.
- Personally, I recommend Telcel as it has a…
Using your home-based network in Mexico can become very expensive. A must do tip for money saving is to switch to a local SIM card.
Getting a… Show more
Most travelers who visit Mexico have an amazing time and don't face any problems.
The best preparation is the knowledge of the possible situations and the risks you…Show more
- Cenotes are natural pits with limerock that have underground water and are very common in Riviera Maya.
Activities to do at cenotes
- Spiritual cleansing. Locals believe in spiritual…
Iztaccihuatl is a dormant volcano, about 5000 meters high, located about 2hours away east of Mexico City.
I wouldn't encourage doing the trip solo, it involves walking a…Show more
Faith Marindich Travelled to 10 countries / regions
Mexico isn't just about the spring breaks, tequilas, and beaches. There's more to Mexico and much better and cost-effective ways to enjoy your trip to Mexico than just…Show more
- The pyramids are located within Teotihuacán, a vast archaeological site found 40 km northeast of Mexico City.
Step by guide on how to board the bus
- There are…
Most of us may rule out traveling to Mexico during the hurricane season (June-October), however, with caution, it's one of the best times to visit since;
- It's less…
Here's all you need to know to make your trip to Teotihuacan a success;
- Avoid visiting on Sundays, entry is free for Mexican residents on all Sundays…