Surfing (1) UNESCO Sites (1) Currency Exchange (1) Check Points (1) Prepaid Sim Cards (1) Trip (1) Travel Hacks (1) Attractions (1) Cellphone (1) Mobile Phone (1) Eating (1) Water Activities (1) Hiking (1) Beach (1) Preparations (1) Health And Safety (1) Street Food (1) Vat Refund (1) Costs (1) Immigration (1) Accommodation (1) Sim Card (1) ATM (1) Timing (1) Visa On Arrival (1) Food (1) Save Money (1) Public Transportation (1) Outdoors (1) Credit Card (1) Internet (1) General (1) Train (1) Transportation (1)
Show more categories (24)
Every year, in winter, monarch butterflies do the long and hard journey from Canada to Mexico to hibernate.
Observing the butterflies and their migration up close is so…Show more
Teotihuacan ancient ruins are one of the most popular trips around Mexico City, and you’ll find that plenty of tour agents are charging an extreme amount of money…Show more
- Cabo San Lucas is a city at the southern end of the Baja peninsula, Mexico. I had a solo trip to San Lucas last year and I'm gonna…
Luna Keira Olsen Travelled to 22 countries / regions
Mexico is a country that has lots of well-known meat dishes and doesn’t get the idea of not eating animal products.
But, the best news is that they…Show more
- Chichen Itza is the largest archeological city do the ancient Maya civilization.
- Location: Yucatan Peninsula, Mexico. Chichen Itza is located off Merida-Cancun highway. You can easily get…
- Credit cards are generally accepted at many places all over Mexico but at smaller outlets, they may be rejected.
- In tourist cities such as Cancun, US dollars are…
- Mexico offers up to 8.9% VAT refunds on shopping.
Eligibility for VAT refunds
- You must be an international tourist.
- Shop for goods that are worth at least 1200…
- A visitante is an immigration form that you'll be given to fill out upon arrival in Mexico, it's basically kind of a tourist visa. Not everyone is eligible…
- The pyramids are located within Teotihuacán, a vast archaeological site found 40 km northeast of Mexico City.
Step by guide on how to board the bus
- There are…