481 (1) Surfing (1) UNESCO Sites (1) Currency Exchange (1) Check Points (1) Prepaid Sim Cards (1) Trip (1) Travel Hacks (1) Attractions (1) Cellphone (1) Mobile Phone (1) Eating (1) Water Activities (1) Hiking (1) Beach (1) Preparations (1) Health And Safety (1) Street Food (1) Vat Refund (1) Costs (1) Immigration (1) Accommodation (1) Sim Card (1) ATM (1) Timing (1) Visa On Arrival (1) Food (1) Save Money (1) Public Transportation (1) Outdoors (1) Credit Card (1) Internet (1) General (1) Train (1) Transportation (1)
Show more categories (25)
kevindevoto Travelled to 10 countries / regions
Now more than ever, summer vacation is the highest priority and greatest joy of many people's lives across the world. Everyone has been under lockdown due to the…Show more
Every year, in winter, monarch butterflies do the long and hard journey from Canada to Mexico to hibernate.
Observing the butterflies and their migration up close is so…Show more
- Cabo San Lucas is a city at the southern end of the Baja peninsula, Mexico. I had a solo trip to San Lucas last year and I'm gonna…
- Chichen Itza is the largest archeological city do the ancient Maya civilization.
- Location: Yucatan Peninsula, Mexico. Chichen Itza is located off Merida-Cancun highway. You can easily get…
- A visitante is an immigration form that you'll be given to fill out upon arrival in Mexico, it's basically kind of a tourist visa. Not everyone is eligible…
- The pyramids are located within Teotihuacán, a vast archaeological site found 40 km northeast of Mexico City.
Step by guide on how to board the bus
- There are…
Most travelers who visit Mexico have an amazing time and don't face any problems.
The best preparation is the knowledge of the possible situations and the risks you…Show more
The great thing about the Mexican coastline is that it offers different types of beaches and has 3 great seas and oceans - the Caribbean sea, Gulf…Show more
Used to ask someone to repeat it you didn’t hear or understand what they said
It is more polite than ¿Qué? or ¿Cómo? in Mexico, but rarely…Show more
Most of us may rule out traveling to Mexico during the hurricane season (June-October), however, with caution, it's one of the best times to visit since;
- It's less…