Money (3) Travel Hacks (2) Attractions (2) Preparations (2) Health And Safety (2) Transportation (2) Currency Exchange (1) Check Points (1) Prepaid Sim Cards (1) Trip (1) Cellphone (1) Mobile Phone (1) Water Activities (1) Hiking (1) Vat Refund (1) Immigration (1) Accommodation (1) Sim Card (1) ATM (1) Timing (1) Visa On Arrival (1) Save Money (1) Outdoors (1) Credit Card (1) Internet (1) General (1) Train (1)
Show more categories (17)
- Credit cards are generally accepted at many places all over Mexico but at smaller outlets, they may be rejected.
- In tourist cities such as Cancun, US dollars are…
Using your home-based network in Mexico can become very expensive. A must do tip for money saving is to switch to a local SIM card.
Getting a… Show more
- Cabo San Lucas is a city at the southern end of the Baja peninsula, Mexico. I had a solo trip to San Lucas last year and I'm gonna…
- There's quite a number of mobile internet providers with Telcel, Movistar, and Lusacell being the major internet service providers.
- Personally, I recommend Telcel as it has a…
Iztaccihuatl is a dormant volcano, about 5000 meters high, located about 2hours away east of Mexico City.
I wouldn't encourage doing the trip solo, it involves walking a…Show more
Most travelers who visit Mexico have an amazing time and don't face any problems.
The best preparation is the knowledge of the possible situations and the risks you…Show more
- Cenotes are natural pits with limerock that have underground water and are very common in Riviera Maya.
Activities to do at cenotes
- Spiritual cleansing. Locals believe in spiritual…
- The pyramids are located within Teotihuacán, a vast archaeological site found 40 km northeast of Mexico City.
Step by guide on how to board the bus
- There are…
Faith Marindich Travelled to 11 countries / regions
Mexico isn't just about the spring breaks, tequilas, and beaches. There's more to Mexico and much better and cost-effective ways to enjoy your trip to Mexico than just…Show more
Most of us may rule out traveling to Mexico during the hurricane season (June-October), however, with caution, it's one of the best times to visit since;
- It's less…