Travel Hacks (2) Preparations (2) Health And Safety (2) Trip (1) Attractions (1) Cellphone (1) Mobile Phone (1) Water Activities (1) Hiking (1) Vat Refund (1) Sim Card (1) ATM (1) Timing (1) Visa On Arrival (1) Save Money (1) Outdoors (1) Credit Card (1) Internet (1) General (1) Train (1) Transportation (1)
Show more categories (11)
Ray Gudrups Travelled to 28 countries / regions
Used to ask someone to repeat it you didn’t hear or understand what they said
It is more polite than ¿Qué? or ¿Cómo? in Mexico, but rarely…Show more
- Many people view Mexico as unsafe, however, don't let such stereotypes prevent you from visiting this beautiful side of the country. Yucatan is generally a safe place for…
- The Chihuahua al Pacific railway, Chepe, is the only passenger railway network that operates in Mexico.
- This train network cuts across the. two provinces of Sinaloa and…
- A visitante is an immigration form that you'll be given to fill out upon arrival in Mexico, it's basically kind of a tourist visa. Not everyone is eligible…
- Mexico offers up to 8.9% VAT refunds on shopping.
Eligibility for VAT refunds
- You must be an international tourist.
- Shop for goods that are worth at least 1200…