- Unlike Rio's women-only subway, Mexico city's women-only subway actually works.
- After purchasing your ticket for only 5 Mexican pesos ( 25 cents) proceed to the cars at the…
- Wifi here is provided by two companies at both terminals
- Infinitum (Telmex)
- I found the wifi here not being that bad honestly, though it's only free for…
Ray Gudrups Travelled to 28 countries / regions
Right now the world is going through a Mexican food revolution phase —especially, a taco revolution.
All across the world tacos taking over the dinner tables.
In Mexico…Show more
Faith Marindich Travelled to 11 countries / regions
- Your Mexican Visa can be extended if upon entering the country you were granted less than six months allowed time of stay.
- The following is what you need…
- I was quite impressed to learn that you can book a food tour with a tour agency in Mexico city rather than going around by yourself getting food…
Mexico city is large and getting around can be really expensive. Here are some tips on how to save money on transport around the city.
- Mexico city is becoming one of the major connecting points for flights to Latin America and most flights have to connect from here to other Latin American cities…
- With the bad traffic in Mexico City, electric scooters come in as very convenient transport alternative, here is all the info you need to know to easily rent…
- Here are some of my top suggestions for luggage storage in Mexico city airport.
Mexico City International airport ( Benito Juarez Airport)
- There are left luggage centers at…
- Most tourists take taxis from the airport to the city.
- If you're going to take taxis, I recommend you take what they call authorized taxis.
- The good…