- Unlike Rio's women-only subway, Mexico city's women-only subway actually works.
- After purchasing your ticket for only 5 Mexican pesos ( 25 cents) proceed to the cars at the…
- With the bad traffic in Mexico City, electric scooters come in as very convenient transport alternative, here is all the info you need to know to easily rent…
Mexico city is large and getting around can be really expensive. Here are some tips on how to save money on transport around the city.
- Mexico city is becoming one of the major connecting points for flights to Latin America and most flights have to connect from here to other Latin American cities…
- Most tourists take taxis from the airport to the city.
- If you're going to take taxis, I recommend you take what they call authorized taxis.
- The good…
Ray Gudrups Travelled to 28 countries / regions
The public transport network in Mexico City is extensive and constantly growing. It is also relatively cheap.
The Mexico City transport network includes the following:
- Metro (12 lines)