Right now the world is going through a Mexican food revolution phase —especially, a taco revolution.
All across the world tacos taking over the dinner tables.
In Mexico…Show more
- Wifi here is provided by two companies at both terminals
- Infinitum (Telmex)
- I found the wifi here not being that bad honestly, though it's only free for…
- With the bad traffic in Mexico City, electric scooters come in as very convenient transport alternative, here is all the info you need to know to easily rent…
- Unlike Rio's women-only subway, Mexico city's women-only subway actually works.
- After purchasing your ticket for only 5 Mexican pesos ( 25 cents) proceed to the cars at the…
Mexico city is large and getting around can be really expensive. Here are some tips on how to save money on transport around the city.
- Mexico city is becoming one of the major connecting points for flights to Latin America and most flights have to connect from here to other Latin American cities…
- Most tourists take taxis from the airport to the city.
- If you're going to take taxis, I recommend you take what they call authorized taxis.
- The good…
Faith Marindich Travelled to 11 countries / regions
- Your Mexican Visa can be extended if upon entering the country you were granted less than six months allowed time of stay.
- The following is what you need…
Mexico City has more museums than any capital in the world. And with 26 million people in its municipal area, it is the largest metro system in the…Show more
- I was quite impressed to learn that you can book a food tour with a tour agency in Mexico city rather than going around by yourself getting food…