Preparations (10) Transportation (4) Travel Hacks (2) Attractions (2) Health And Safety (2) Surfing (1) UNESCO Sites (1) Currency Exchange (1) Check Points (1) Prepaid Sim Cards (1) Trip (1) Cellphone (1) Mobile Phone (1) Eating (1) Water Activities (1) Hiking (1) Beach (1) Street Food (1) Vat Refund (1) Costs (1) Immigration (1) Accommodation (1) Sim Card (1) ATM (1) Timing (1) Visa On Arrival (1) Food (1) Save Money (1) Public Transportation (1) Outdoors (1) Credit Card (1) Internet (1) General (1) Train (1)
Show more categories (24)
Using your home-based network in Mexico can become very expensive. A must do tip for money saving is to switch to a local SIM card.
Getting a… Show more
Most travelers who visit Mexico have an amazing time and don't face any problems.
The best preparation is the knowledge of the possible situations and the risks you…Show more
From Baja California to Oaxaca, the Pacific Coast of Mexico is home to some of the planet’s most amazing surfing spots. Mexico is a dream destination for…Show more
Every year, in winter, monarch butterflies do the long and hard journey from Canada to Mexico to hibernate.
Observing the butterflies and their migration up close is so…Show more
- It's pretty much not uncommon to find military and traffic police checkpoints when traveling all over Mexico.
- Last time I was in Mexico I encountered about 2 traffic…
- There's quite a number of mobile internet providers with Telcel, Movistar, and Lusacell being the major internet service providers.
- Personally, I recommend Telcel as it has a…
Luna Keira Olsen Travelled to 22 countries / regions
Mexico is a country that has lots of well-known meat dishes and doesn’t get the idea of not eating animal products.
But, the best news is that they…Show more
The great thing about the Mexican coastline is that it offers different types of beaches and has 3 great seas and oceans - the Caribbean sea, Gulf…Show more
- Cabo San Lucas is a city at the southern end of the Baja peninsula, Mexico. I had a solo trip to San Lucas last year and I'm gonna…