Money (3) Travel Hacks (2) Attractions (2) Preparations (2) Health And Safety (2) Transportation (2) Currency Exchange (1) Check Points (1) Prepaid Sim Cards (1) Trip (1) Cellphone (1) Mobile Phone (1) Water Activities (1) Hiking (1) Vat Refund (1) Immigration (1) Accommodation (1) Sim Card (1) ATM (1) Timing (1) Visa On Arrival (1) Save Money (1) Outdoors (1) Credit Card (1) Internet (1) General (1) Train (1)
Show more categories (17)
- Cabo San Lucas is a city at the southern end of the Baja peninsula, Mexico. I had a solo trip to San Lucas last year and I'm gonna…
Here's all you need to know to make your trip to Teotihuacan a success;
- Avoid visiting on Sundays, entry is free for Mexican residents on all Sundays…
Most of us may rule out traveling to Mexico during the hurricane season (June-October), however, with caution, it's one of the best times to visit since;
- It's less…
- Credit cards are generally accepted at many places all over Mexico but at smaller outlets, they may be rejected.
- In tourist cities such as Cancun, US dollars are…
Ray Gudrups Travelled to 28 countries / regions
Most travelers who visit Mexico have an amazing time and don't face any problems.
The best preparation is the knowledge of the possible situations and the risks you…Show more
- The pyramids are located within Teotihuacán, a vast archaeological site found 40 km northeast of Mexico City.
Step by guide on how to board the bus
- There are…
Faith Marindich Travelled to 11 countries / regions
Mexico isn't just about the spring breaks, tequilas, and beaches. There's more to Mexico and much better and cost-effective ways to enjoy your trip to Mexico than just…Show more
- Cenotes are natural pits with limerock that have underground water and are very common in Riviera Maya.
Activities to do at cenotes
- Spiritual cleansing. Locals believe in spiritual…
- The Chihuahua al Pacific railway, Chepe, is the only passenger railway network that operates in Mexico.
- This train network cuts across the. two provinces of Sinaloa and…