Transportation (8) Local Etiquettes (5) Health And Safety (4) Public Transportation (4) Communication (3) Money (3) Tourist Transportation (2) Save Money (2) Safety (2) Internet (2) Desert Trip (1) Travel Agencie (1) Travel Campany (1) Currency Exchange (1) Visa Overstay (1) Tourist Guide (1) Free Wifi (1) Prepaid Sim Cards (1) Visa Application (1) Transport Scams (1) Nightlife (1) Travel Hacks (1) Tours (1) Travel Documents (1) Laws (1) Preparations (1) Apps (1) Tax Refund (1) Accommodation (1) Sim Card (1) Timing (1) Water Safety (1) Heath (1) Hygiene (1) Food Safety (1) Female Traveller (1) Solo Travel (1) Outdoors (1)
Show more categories (28)
Ben Freeman Travelled to 17 countries / regions
Here's my top suggestions for what apps to have on your phone while travelling in Morocco
- Google Maps: this one is essential and I can't stress…
Luna Keira Olsen Travelled to 22 countries / regions
Most major cities and towns In Morocco are very well connected, and local routes link most smaller villages and communities.
By Air in Morocco
Most international visitors…Show more
- Using your home SIM card in Morocco is quite expensive, its best to switch over to local SIM cards to take advantage of local deals.
- The following are…
Below are the quick facts every American should know before making a trip to Morocco.
Passport and visa requirements
- Tourists must have a valid passport with at least…
Jason Chen Travelled to 30 countries / regions
- Arabic is the main language used in Morocco, with French being a commonly-spoken second language (I saw a lot of French tourists there speak nothing but French with…
- If you overstay your visa in Morocco, you cannot exit Morocco before fixing your immigration status.
- To fix your immigration status, you have to clear a visa…
Melissa C Travelled to 24 countries / regions
The Moroccans are just as lovely as all the other human beings on the planet, however that is not to say you shouldn’t take precautions as a solo…Show more
Though legal, Moroccans condemn drinking alcohol. Most locals just drink their local tea and other traditional non-alcoholic drinks.
Due to this negative attitude towards drinking alcohol, it has…Show more
- There are basically three ways to pass the night in Morocco
- Live music
- In Marrakech and Agadir most clubs are found within hotels so check…
The Morocco taxi system is quite different from that of other countries. Before jumping into a cab, have these tips in mind.
- There are three types of cabs;