Outdoors (2) Morocco Tours (1) Holiday In Morocco (1) Desert Trip (1) Travel Agencie (1) Travel Campany (1) Currency Exchange (1) Visa Overstay (1) Tourist Guide (1) Free Wifi (1) Prepaid Sim Cards (1) Visa Application (1) Transport Scams (1) Communication (1) Nightlife (1) Travel Hacks (1) Tours (1) Travel Documents (1) Backpacking (1) Tourist Transportation (1) Laws (1) Preparations (1) Health And Safety (1) Apps (1) Tax Refund (1) Accommodation (1) Sim Card (1) Timing (1) Water Safety (1) Heath (1) Hygiene (1) Food Safety (1) Female Traveller (1) Solo Travel (1) Save Money (1) Public Transportation (1) Safety (1) Internet (1) Transportation (1)
Show more categories (29)
- Some laws in Morocco seem bizarre to many foreigners and can easily get you arrested unknowingly. It's important to note that all Moroccan laws apply to foreigners as…
This brief is intended for those people who will be making a trip to Marrakech and are worried about scams, inconvenience to tourists and security problems in Marrakech…Show more
- Faux guides are unofficial guides who always try to scam unsuspecting tourists. They'll mostly approach you in the following ways:
- Offer to help you find your hotel or…
DD Travelled to 36 countries / regions
- Highly recommended as a base for surfers and other nomads to explore the coast.
- Imsouane which is about 2 hours from there is a sweet spot for surfers…
sarahmarri7 Travelled to 1 country / region
Traveling is awesome but did you ever travel for adventure? It is a perfect experience a traveler should try in his/her life. The adventure includes trekking, Skiing hitch-hiking…Show more
- You can receive a VAT refund of up to 20% if you make our purchases that amount up to €2000 while you're in Morocco.
- Any tourist who…
Morocco is such an easy country to visit and enjoy. It has some of the best tourist location and very indulging traditions.
With the tradition and culture, comes…Show more
- Ouzoud falls is a collection of several high waterfalls that drain into the El-Abid river gorge. It's the second-highest waterfall in Africa after Victoria falls, and one…