Outdoors (2) Mountain (1) Traveling (1) Moroco (1) Roses (1) Morocco Tours (1) Holiday In Morocco (1) Desert Trip (1) Travel Agencie (1) Travel Campany (1) Currency Exchange (1) Travel Tips (1) Visa Overstay (1) Tourist Guide (1) Free Wifi (1) Prepaid Sim Cards (1) Visa Application (1) Transport Scams (1) Communication (1) Nightlife (1) Travel Hacks (1) Tours (1) Travel Documents (1) Backpacking (1) Travel (1) Tourist Transportation (1) Laws (1) Trekking (1) Preparations (1) Health And Safety (1) Apps (1) Tax Refund (1) Accommodation (1) Sim Card (1) Timing (1) Water Safety (1) Heath (1) Hygiene (1) Food Safety (1) Female Traveller (1) Solo Travel (1) Save Money (1) Public Transportation (1) Safety (1) Internet (1) Transportation (1)
Show more categories (36)
Luna Keira Olsen Travelled to 22 countries / regions
Most major cities and towns In Morocco are very well connected, and local routes link most smaller villages and communities.
By Air in Morocco
Most international visitors…Show more
The Morocco taxi system is quite different from that of other countries. Before jumping into a cab, have these tips in mind.
- There are three types of cabs;
Faith Marindich Travelled to 11 countries / regions
- My timing was probably an added challenge, having visited during Ramadhan when train times were really unreliable.
- Train schedules are really unreliable during Ramadhan, public holidays and generally…
- These ancient Roman ruins lie on Morocco's western coast and are a true off the beaten path destination.
- You can either go there by road, train or fly…
- At first, it was quite tricky for me to navigate the bus system here especially with all the scams at bus stations but I picked some few tips…
- Taking the new high-speed train is the fastest way to get from Tangier to Casablanca.
- Train ride duration: Exactly 2 hours 10minutes. Bus rides from Tangier to Casablanca…
- Erg Chebbi is one of Morocco's largest desert sand dunes. Most tourists come here for desert camel riding, photography and to get a taste of local Berber life…
- Ouzoud falls is a collection of several high waterfalls that drain into the El-Abid river gorge. It's the second-highest waterfall in Africa after Victoria falls, and one…