Ben Freeman Travelled to 17 countries / regions
Written 10 briefs
Visited in spring 2018
- I believe there are 2 main tanneries in Fez. We went to the one called Chouara Tannery (pronounced like shoe-wara). The other one is called Sidi Moussa…
- The old town of Fez is a really confusing place to navigate. I consider myself to have a pretty good sense of direction but I got lost more…
- Check in counter not signed, from entry, turn left and it's close to Ryanair.
- Print out everything including onward connections, they really do check and double check.
- Be warned, taxis not picking up at terminal.
- Get on the bus, it now costs 4DH ( STILL CHEAP)
- easiest to organize transfers before flying.
- Viator for a…
- 19 goes to Jemaa el Fnaa but now costs 30DH. This is a return fare valid for 2 weeks. They don't do single fares.
- Alternative is no 3…
Written 31 briefs
I toured Morocco in January 2020
How to get to Fez
- There are rarely any direct flights to Fez so you'll have have to connect from Casablanca to Fez.
- You can connect using 3…