- When you're walking around the old city, you will run into people from time to time who try to give you directions.
- They're mostly kids but sometimes adults…
Written 21 briefs
Toured Morocco in 2015
It is often hard to book a good hotel as each hotel comes with its own disadvantages. In Morocco, however, it is much simpler as you could opt…Show more
- The rate is about 4-5% worse than in the old city
- There's an exchange shop on the ground floor of Hotel Ali, close to the big square (Jemaa…
- I expected the airport to be a typical developing-country airport with large crowds and noises
- But it's actually super clean, modern, and organized
- When I went there were…
Written 30 briefs
Visited Morocco and went shopping here
- Making your way around this market is super tricky especially if you're new here. It's very easy to get lost, confused and get robbed.
The direction issue