Outdoors (2) Moroco (1) Roses (1) Morocco Tours (1) Holiday In Morocco (1) Desert Trip (1) Travel Agencie (1) Travel Campany (1) Currency Exchange (1) Travel Tips (1) Visa Overstay (1) Tourist Guide (1) Free Wifi (1) Prepaid Sim Cards (1) Visa Application (1) Transport Scams (1) Communication (1) Nightlife (1) Travel Hacks (1) Tours (1) Travel Documents (1) Backpacking (1) Travel (1) Tourist Transportation (1) Laws (1) Preparations (1) Health And Safety (1) Apps (1) Tax Refund (1) Accommodation (1) Sim Card (1) Timing (1) Water Safety (1) Heath (1) Hygiene (1) Food Safety (1) Female Traveller (1) Solo Travel (1) Save Money (1) Public Transportation (1) Safety (1) Internet (1) Transportation (1)
Show more categories (33)
Happy Camel Travelled to 1 country / region
The Valley of the Roses
The village of El Kalaat M'Gouna is located in the Dades Valley, at 1450 meters altitude. It means "the fortress of M'Gouna" just…Show more
Things to do in Morocco (Adventure and fun)
With only a month to go before Easter my two friends and I found ourselves in the urgency of planning…Show more
Morocco is one of the most visited countries in Africa and a very common destination for Spaniards, thanks to its proximity, its good prices and its stability. Despite…Show more
- If you overstay your visa in Morocco, you cannot exit Morocco before fixing your immigration status.
- To fix your immigration status, you have to clear a visa…
I am resident of morocco with indian nationality , I am planning to finish and go out country but I wanna overstay one month. how would able to…Show more
- The process of applying for a Moroccan e-visa is quite similar to that of other countries though the requirements are more.
Important to understand:
- E-visas are only for…
Below are the quick facts every American should know before making a trip to Morocco.
Passport and visa requirements
- Tourists must have a valid passport with at least…
Going on Sahara desert tours to ride camels and sleep under the stars in a nomad tent in the Sahara Desert is an incredible experience that is on…Show more
- Some laws in Morocco seem bizarre to many foreigners and can easily get you arrested unknowingly. It's important to note that all Moroccan laws apply to foreigners as…