Outdoors (2) Morocco Tours (1) Holiday In Morocco (1) Desert Trip (1) Travel Agencie (1) Travel Campany (1) Currency Exchange (1) Visa Overstay (1) Tourist Guide (1) Free Wifi (1) Prepaid Sim Cards (1) Visa Application (1) Transport Scams (1) Communication (1) Nightlife (1) Travel Hacks (1) Tours (1) Travel Documents (1) Backpacking (1) Tourist Transportation (1) Laws (1) Preparations (1) Health And Safety (1) Apps (1) Tax Refund (1) Accommodation (1) Sim Card (1) Timing (1) Water Safety (1) Heath (1) Hygiene (1) Food Safety (1) Female Traveller (1) Solo Travel (1) Save Money (1) Public Transportation (1) Safety (1) Internet (1) Transportation (1)
Show more categories (29)
- Some laws in Morocco seem bizarre to many foreigners and can easily get you arrested unknowingly. It's important to note that all Moroccan laws apply to foreigners as…
- The process of applying for a Moroccan e-visa is quite similar to that of other countries though the requirements are more.
Important to understand:
- E-visas are only for…
Ben Freeman Travelled to 17 countries / regions
Here's my top suggestions for what apps to have on your phone while travelling in Morocco
- Google Maps: this one is essential and I can't stress…
Though legal, Moroccans condemn drinking alcohol. Most locals just drink their local tea and other traditional non-alcoholic drinks.
Due to this negative attitude towards drinking alcohol, it has…Show more
- Using your home SIM card in Morocco is quite expensive, its best to switch over to local SIM cards to take advantage of local deals.
- The following are…
Jason Chen Travelled to 30 countries / regions
- Arabic is the main language used in Morocco, with French being a commonly-spoken second language (I saw a lot of French tourists there speak nothing but French with…
- If you overstay your visa in Morocco, you cannot exit Morocco before fixing your immigration status.
- To fix your immigration status, you have to clear a visa…
sarahmarri7 Travelled to 1 country / region
Traveling is awesome but did you ever travel for adventure? It is a perfect experience a traveler should try in his/her life. The adventure includes trekking, Skiing hitch-hiking…Show more
- Maroc Telecom has set up free Wifi hot spots in most of Morocco's major cities and public spaces for its customers.
- The first-time connection to these wifi hotspots…
- Taking the new high-speed train is the fastest way to get from Tangier to Casablanca.
- Train ride duration: Exactly 2 hours 10minutes. Bus rides from Tangier to Casablanca…