Transportation (7) Public Transportation (4) Communication (3) Health And Safety (3) Money (3) Tourist Transportation (2) Save Money (2) Internet (2) Travel Agencie (1) Travel Campany (1) Currency Exchange (1) Visa Overstay (1) Tourist Guide (1) Free Wifi (1) Prepaid Sim Cards (1) Visa Application (1) Transport Scams (1) Nightlife (1) Travel Hacks (1) Tours (1) Travel Documents (1) Laws (1) Preparations (1) Apps (1) Tax Refund (1) Accommodation (1) Sim Card (1) Timing (1) Water Safety (1) Heath (1) Hygiene (1) Food Safety (1) Female Traveller (1) Solo Travel (1) Safety (1)
Show more categories (25)
Faith Marindich Travelled to 11 countries / regions
- Timing purely depends on what you want to do in Morocco but here is a breakdown of what the best time to visit for each activity.
January and…Show more
Ben Freeman Travelled to 17 countries / regions
Here's my top suggestions for what apps to have on your phone while travelling in Morocco
- Google Maps: this one is essential and I can't stress…
Important currency exchange tips
- Don't exchange your currency to Dirhams outside Morocco, you'll get a really bad rate since it's not really legal to do so.
- You can…
- Using your home SIM card in Morocco is quite expensive, its best to switch over to local SIM cards to take advantage of local deals.
- The following are…
Morocco is such an easy country to visit and enjoy. It has some of the best tourist location and very indulging traditions.
With the tradition and culture, comes…Show more
- If you overstay your visa in Morocco, you cannot exit Morocco before fixing your immigration status.
- To fix your immigration status, you have to clear a visa…
Melissa C Travelled to 24 countries / regions
I’m a bit of a clean freak who got a sensitive stomach, so I always try to be as careful as possible when I travel. This is how…Show more
- Some laws in Morocco seem bizarre to many foreigners and can easily get you arrested unknowingly. It's important to note that all Moroccan laws apply to foreigners as…
This brief is intended for those people who will be making a trip to Marrakech and are worried about scams, inconvenience to tourists and security problems in Marrakech…Show more
- Maroc Telecom has set up free Wifi hot spots in most of Morocco's major cities and public spaces for its customers.
- The first-time connection to these wifi hotspots…