Transportation (4) Public Transportation (2) Communication (1) Nightlife (1) Travel Hacks (1) Tourist Transportation (1) Preparations (1) Health And Safety (1) Apps (1) Timing (1) Water Safety (1) Heath (1) Hygiene (1) Food Safety (1) Female Traveller (1) Solo Travel (1) Save Money (1) Safety (1) Internet (1)
Show more categories (9)
The Morocco taxi system is quite different from that of other countries. Before jumping into a cab, have these tips in mind.
- There are three types of cabs;
Luna Keira Olsen Travelled to 22 countries / regions
Most major cities and towns In Morocco are very well connected, and local routes link most smaller villages and communities.
By Air in Morocco
Most international visitors…Show more
- These ancient Roman ruins lie on Morocco's western coast and are a true off the beaten path destination.
- You can either go there by road, train or fly…
- There are basically three ways to pass the night in Morocco
- Live music
- In Marrakech and Agadir most clubs are found within hotels so check…
Ben Freeman Travelled to 17 countries / regions
Here's my top suggestions for what apps to have on your phone while travelling in Morocco
- Google Maps: this one is essential and I can't stress…
- Morocco is famous for its mint tea and instead of spending on a cup here's how to brew yourself one:
- All you need is
- Dried green tea
- I was surprised to find that internet in Morocco is freer compared to most of her neighbors, however, there is no complete freedom of expression on the net…
Jason Chen Travelled to 30 countries / regions
- Arabic is the main language used in Morocco, with French being a commonly-spoken second language (I saw a lot of French tourists there speak nothing but French with…
Though legal, Moroccans condemn drinking alcohol. Most locals just drink their local tea and other traditional non-alcoholic drinks.
Due to this negative attitude towards drinking alcohol, it has…Show more
Faith Marindich Travelled to 10 countries / regions
- My timing was probably an added challenge, having visited during Ramadhan when train times were really unreliable.
- Train schedules are really unreliable during Ramadhan, public holidays and generally…