Transportation (5) Communication (2) Health And Safety (2) Public Transportation (2) Transport Scams (1) Nightlife (1) Travel Hacks (1) Tourist Transportation (1) Preparations (1) Apps (1) Accommodation (1) Timing (1) Water Safety (1) Heath (1) Hygiene (1) Food Safety (1) Female Traveller (1) Solo Travel (1) Save Money (1) Safety (1) Internet (1)
Show more categories (11)
Ben Freeman Travelled to 17 countries / regions
Here's my top suggestions for what apps to have on your phone while travelling in Morocco
- Google Maps: this one is essential and I can't stress…
DD Travelled to 36 countries / regions
- Highly recommended as a base for surfers and other nomads to explore the coast.
- Imsouane which is about 2 hours from there is a sweet spot for surfers…
Melissa C Travelled to 24 countries / regions
The Moroccans are just as lovely as all the other human beings on the planet, however that is not to say you shouldn’t take precautions as a solo…Show more
Luna Keira Olsen Travelled to 22 countries / regions
Most major cities and towns In Morocco are very well connected, and local routes link most smaller villages and communities.
By Air in Morocco
Most international visitors…Show more
- There are basically three ways to pass the night in Morocco
- Live music
- In Marrakech and Agadir most clubs are found within hotels so check…
- At first, it was quite tricky for me to navigate the bus system here especially with all the scams at bus stations but I picked some few tips…
- Faux guides are unofficial guides who always try to scam unsuspecting tourists. They'll mostly approach you in the following ways:
- Offer to help you find your hotel or…
Though legal, Moroccans condemn drinking alcohol. Most locals just drink their local tea and other traditional non-alcoholic drinks.
Due to this negative attitude towards drinking alcohol, it has…Show more
Faith Marindich Travelled to 10 countries / regions
- Timing purely depends on what you want to do in Morocco but here is a breakdown of what the best time to visit for each activity.
January and…Show more
- These ancient Roman ruins lie on Morocco's western coast and are a true off the beaten path destination.
- You can either go there by road, train or fly…