Outdoors (2) Moroco (1) Roses (1) Morocco Tours (1) Holiday In Morocco (1) Desert Trip (1) Travel Agencie (1) Travel Campany (1) Currency Exchange (1) Travel Tips (1) Visa Overstay (1) Tourist Guide (1) Free Wifi (1) Prepaid Sim Cards (1) Visa Application (1) Transport Scams (1) Communication (1) Nightlife (1) Travel Hacks (1) Tours (1) Travel Documents (1) Backpacking (1) Travel (1) Tourist Transportation (1) Laws (1) Preparations (1) Health And Safety (1) Apps (1) Tax Refund (1) Accommodation (1) Sim Card (1) Timing (1) Water Safety (1) Heath (1) Hygiene (1) Food Safety (1) Female Traveller (1) Solo Travel (1) Save Money (1) Public Transportation (1) Safety (1) Internet (1) Transportation (1)
Show more categories (33)
- There are basically three ways to pass the night in Morocco
- Live music
- In Marrakech and Agadir most clubs are found within hotels so check…
The Morocco taxi system is quite different from that of other countries. Before jumping into a cab, have these tips in mind.
- There are three types of cabs;
This brief is intended for those people who will be making a trip to Marrakech and are worried about scams, inconvenience to tourists and security problems in Marrakech…Show more
Melissa C Travelled to 24 countries / regions
I’m a bit of a clean freak who got a sensitive stomach, so I always try to be as careful as possible when I travel. This is how…Show more
Faith Marindich Travelled to 11 countries / regions
- My timing was probably an added challenge, having visited during Ramadhan when train times were really unreliable.
- Train schedules are really unreliable during Ramadhan, public holidays and generally…
- I was surprised to find that internet in Morocco is freer compared to most of her neighbors, however, there is no complete freedom of expression on the net…
- Maroc Telecom has set up free Wifi hot spots in most of Morocco's major cities and public spaces for its customers.
- The first-time connection to these wifi hotspots…
Going on Sahara desert tours to ride camels and sleep under the stars in a nomad tent in the Sahara Desert is an incredible experience that is on…Show more
Happy Camel Travelled to 1 country / region
The Valley of the Roses
The village of El Kalaat M'Gouna is located in the Dades Valley, at 1450 meters altitude. It means "the fortress of M'Gouna" just…Show more
- These ancient Roman ruins lie on Morocco's western coast and are a true off the beaten path destination.
- You can either go there by road, train or fly…