Outdoors (2) Morocco Tours (1) Holiday In Morocco (1) Desert Trip (1) Travel Agencie (1) Travel Campany (1) Currency Exchange (1) Visa Overstay (1) Tourist Guide (1) Free Wifi (1) Prepaid Sim Cards (1) Visa Application (1) Transport Scams (1) Communication (1) Nightlife (1) Travel Hacks (1) Tours (1) Travel Documents (1) Backpacking (1) Tourist Transportation (1) Laws (1) Preparations (1) Health And Safety (1) Apps (1) Tax Refund (1) Accommodation (1) Sim Card (1) Timing (1) Water Safety (1) Heath (1) Hygiene (1) Food Safety (1) Female Traveller (1) Solo Travel (1) Save Money (1) Public Transportation (1) Safety (1) Internet (1) Transportation (1)
Show more categories (29)
The Morocco taxi system is quite different from that of other countries. Before jumping into a cab, have these tips in mind.
- There are three types of cabs;
- The process of applying for a Moroccan e-visa is quite similar to that of other countries though the requirements are more.
Important to understand:
- E-visas are only for…
This brief is intended for those people who will be making a trip to Marrakech and are worried about scams, inconvenience to tourists and security problems in Marrakech…Show more
Melissa C Travelled to 24 countries / regions
I’m a bit of a clean freak who got a sensitive stomach, so I always try to be as careful as possible when I travel. This is how…Show more
Faith Marindich Travelled to 11 countries / regions
- My timing was probably an added challenge, having visited during Ramadhan when train times were really unreliable.
- Train schedules are really unreliable during Ramadhan, public holidays and generally…
- I was surprised to find that internet in Morocco is freer compared to most of her neighbors, however, there is no complete freedom of expression on the net…
- Maroc Telecom has set up free Wifi hot spots in most of Morocco's major cities and public spaces for its customers.
- The first-time connection to these wifi hotspots…
- These ancient Roman ruins lie on Morocco's western coast and are a true off the beaten path destination.
- You can either go there by road, train or fly…
- Faux guides are unofficial guides who always try to scam unsuspecting tourists. They'll mostly approach you in the following ways:
- Offer to help you find your hotel or…
- Morocco is famous for its mint tea and instead of spending on a cup here's how to brew yourself one:
- All you need is
- Dried green tea