- There are 2 types of buses in Panama city
- Main corridor buses
- Local route buses
- Main corridor buses run along the main east to west and north…
- The Panama Canal spans over a distance of 48 miles and there a lot of spots you can use to visit the canal with Miraflores locks visitor center…
- Panama uses two currencies: US dollars and Panamanian Balboa.
- Both currencies are of the same value: 1 US dollar is worth 1 Panamanian Balboa.
Written 40 briefs
I've been to Panama city in June 2019
- I'd say the traffic in Panama city is among the worst I've ever experienced and the procedures at the airport are quite involving and frustrating, that already means…