Faith Marindich Travelled to 11 countries / regions
- Tocumen International airport is the main international airport in Panama City. The airport has two terminals but terminal 2 is mostly used by Copa Airlines, travelers with flights…
- The Panama Canal spans over a distance of 48 miles and there a lot of spots you can use to visit the canal with Miraflores locks visitor center…
- I'd say the traffic in Panama city is among the worst I've ever experienced and the procedures at the airport are quite involving and frustrating, that already means…
- Panama uses two currencies: US dollars and Panamanian Balboa.
- Both currencies are of the same value: 1 US dollar is worth 1 Panamanian Balboa.
- There are 2 types of buses in Panama city
- Main corridor buses
- Local route buses
- Main corridor buses run along the main east to west and north…
TorontoFoodie Travelled to 9 countries / regions
No trip to Panama City is complete without a visit to the local fish market. This was by far the best and cheapest ceviche we had for our…Show more