- Lima's public transport is not extensive compared to other Latin American megacities. Lima's public transport network consists of the following:
- Tren Electrico ( Metro)
- Metropolitano ( A bus…
terry Travelled to 10 countries / regions
- Taxi is the main way to travel to and from the Jorge Chavez airport for travelers
- When I went to Lima though I used the shuttle bus option…
- Lima is actually one of the less safe cities I've been to
- I was in Lima for only 5 days and someone from my group physically got hurt…
I wrote about how my backpack was stolen in Lima. Since my passport was in it, I had to get a replacement one right after. Here's how to…Show more
Faith Marindich Travelled to 11 countries / regions
About one and a half hours outside Lima to the south lies a range of sand dunes by the beach.
- Have a tour guide. It's crucial that you…
- The official currency in Peru is Peruvian soles (S/).
- Lima is very accomodating, most places will accept payment in US dollars and Euros, a few places will also…
- Lima's Jorge Chavez airport doesn't really offer free wifi. You can connect to the airport's open wifi network "Free AeropuertoLima" for only 15 minutes. After your…