While visiting Peru, most likely you want to have active phone data plan to update your friends and family.
SIM cards in Peru are easy to use…Show more
Q’eswachaka is one of the last remaining of the Incan handwoven bridges across Peru - that once used to be part of the Incan road system.
- Every June…
Traveling around Peru is reasonably safe and easy.
From boats to buses and trains, here are the best ways to travel around the magnificent country of Peru.
By… Show more
Back in a day's Sacred Valley was the heart of the Inca civilization and now it’s the tourism epicenter of Peru.
No doubt - Machu Picchu takes most…Show more
- Here is all you need to know before filling your Peruvian tourist visa.
- The TAM is usually in both English and Spanish, however, the English copy…
Learn a little Spanish.
- Almost everyone in Peru speaks Spanish, knowing some Spanish makes it easier to negotiate prices and to avoid being scammed.
When traveling long distance…Show more
- Unlike most other countries I've visited, in Peru I didn't apply for a tourist visa, the tourist visa here is just a form known as Tarjeta Andina de…
Cruz Del Sur is a high-end bus service provider that serves most of Peru and even some international destinations. Here are some of the destinations served by the…Show more
- Machu Picchu is an ancient Inca citadel within the Andes mountains in Peru. The nearest town from there is Cusco. Most tourists prefer operating to and fro Cusco…