- Machu Picchu is an ancient Inca citadel within the Andes mountains in Peru. The nearest town from there is Cusco. Most tourists prefer operating to and fro Cusco…
Back in a day's Sacred Valley was the heart of the Inca civilization and now it’s the tourism epicenter of Peru.
No doubt - Machu Picchu takes most…Show more
Q’eswachaka is one of the last remaining of the Incan handwoven bridges across Peru - that once used to be part of the Incan road system.
- Every June…
Traveling around Peru is reasonably safe and easy.
From boats to buses and trains, here are the best ways to travel around the magnificent country of Peru.
By… Show more
While visiting Peru, most likely you want to have active phone data plan to update your friends and family.
SIM cards in Peru are easy to use…Show more
Cruz Del Sur is a high-end bus service provider that serves most of Peru and even some international destinations. Here are some of the destinations served by the…Show more
- Unlike most other countries I've visited, in Peru I didn't apply for a tourist visa, the tourist visa here is just a form known as Tarjeta Andina de…
- Here is all you need to know before filling your Peruvian tourist visa.
- The TAM is usually in both English and Spanish, however, the English copy…
- When I was here the internet was relatively good though figuring out how to get it was a bit of a problem at first. If you'll be visiting…
Faith Marindich Travelled to 10 countries / regions
- Peru is a beautiful country but however when it comes to transport it's quite tricky due to the terrain, the country has some mountains as high as 22000ft…