- The most common way to get around Boracay is to 1) walk, 2) use one of the "tricycles" (these are motorized taxis and is the most common form…
Luisa Long Travelled to 43 countries / regions
This is to allow the island's recovery from over tourism. most of the flights are suspended, only a few open to service the island residents only.
- Boracay is 300 km south of Manila, and is not located on the same island as Manila. The best way to get to Boracay from Manila is to…
- Temperature wise, Boracay is nice and warm any time of the year. It's so close to equator that temperature is always between 24-30C (75-86F). Very comfortable all year…
- January - April is the best time to visit Boracay
- This is the dry season. Rainfall is low and sunshine is plentiful
- Temperature is also very nice at…