- Aldabra atoll is a UNESCO world heritage site in Seychelles. It is a group of 4 islands made of raised coral.
- If you wish to visit you must…
- Here are some of the local customs you need to be aware of before visiting Seychelles.
- Currency: Seychelles rupee, euros and US dollars are generally acceptable though.
- One tip I learned from my trip to Seychelles: learn the areas where you can leave your luggage especially within Mahe (the largest island in the Seychelles…
Seychelles is a very beautiful archipelago that comprises of up to 115 islands. It is located off the southeast coast of Tanzania. Though not all the islands are…Show more
Seychelles is an island country comprising of 115 islands located off the East African coast. From most East African cities, you can easily connect to the island, however,…Show more