In this technology run era we live in, the ease of gaining goods and services is dictated by your knowledge of various online service and goods providers as…Show more
South Africa is such an interesting country to visit. However, just like many other destinations, tourists are exposed to scams and cons. If you visit South Africa, here…Show more
There are a couple of ways to enjoy visiting Table Mountain. The mountain overlooks Cape town city. Here are the key things to note before making a trip.
Located off the Cape town coast, Robben island carries a lot of South Africa's history and is part of the late Nelson Mandela's legacy.
- Tourists board…
Mike Baley Travelled to 10 countries / regions
- Typically most people who are traveling to Pretoria will fly in through Johannesburg then connect to Pretoria by either flight, train or car.
- Personally, the train is my…
South Africa is one of the nations with diverse populations ranging from Indians, Blacks, Brits, and people from Southwest Asia, interacting with all these populations can be a…Show more
- Driving yourself around South Africa is relatively easy even for first-time visitors here; the roads are good, gas stations and other amenities are around everywhere and vehicles for…
- Many people consider Cape point as the most southerly point in Africa, however, it is the lesser known Cape Agulhas that is the southernmost point.
- EXTRA INFO: the…
- The major safety concerns that many tourists visiting South Africa have are:
- Crime rates in cities
- Wild hazards in the countryside
- Most of the crime in cities…