Transportation (4) Outdoors (3) Health And Safety (2) Prepaid Sim Cards (1) Visa Extension (1) Communication (1) Alerts (1) Services (1) Guided (1) Backpacking (1) Hiking (1) Railway (1) Sim Card (1) Timing (1) Technology (1) Public Transportation (1) Safety (1) Money Exchange (1) Tickets (1)
Show more categories (9)
In this technology run era we live in, the ease of gaining goods and services is dictated by your knowledge of various online service and goods providers as…Show more
South Africa is such an interesting country to visit. However, just like many other destinations, tourists are exposed to scams and cons. If you visit South Africa, here…Show more
- Though on paper they say that you can extend your South African tourist visa, it's actually very difficult and almost impossible to get an extension of your tourist…
There are a couple of ways to enjoy visiting Table Mountain. The mountain overlooks Cape town city. Here are the key things to note before making a trip.
- There are four main telco providers in South Africa: MTN, Vodacom, Telkom and Cell C. I highly recommend Vodacom and MTN, they have excellent coverage even outside…
- Exchanging currency in South Africa is pretty easy and straightforward.
- The official currency in South Africa is the rand (ZAR) though many tour guides and national parks charge…
- Trains are the cheapest way to get from Johannesburg to Cape Town. I once took the Shosholoza Meyl train, it costed $50. The ride is supposed to…
Located off the Cape town coast, Robben island carries a lot of South Africa's history and is part of the late Nelson Mandela's legacy.
- Tourists board…
Faith Marindich Travelled to 11 countries / regions
- Many people consider Cape point as the most southerly point in Africa, however, it is the lesser known Cape Agulhas that is the southernmost point.
- EXTRA INFO: the…
- Typically most people who are traveling to Pretoria will fly in through Johannesburg then connect to Pretoria by either flight, train or car.
- Personally, the train is my…