Mike Baley Travelled to 10 countries / regions
- Before I went to South Africa, my research gave me the feeling that its cities are pretty dangerous. Tourists getting mugged (even in broad daylight) happens from time…
- Atlantis is a water conservation area just about 30 minutes drive from Cape Town city center.
- There's quite a number of activities you can do here if you…
- Cape town waters have been known to have quite a number of sharks, however not all shark groups that pass by here pose danger to us.
What you…Show more
- Being the oldest building in South Africa, most tourists have to visit the building when in Cape Town. Online tickets can be booked on the official castle of…
Faith Marindich Travelled to 11 countries / regions
- The fare prices for an adult, including fees and taxes, range from $395.00-$396.00.
Best time for booking
- I'd advise you to book your Mauritius to Cape…
- Kirstenbosch is one of the world's best botanical gardens located on the eastern slopes of table mountain in cape town.
- I was at the garden in October 2019…
If you are visiting South Africa, then worrying about your experience without internet access should be the last thing in your mind.
South Africa has a wide internet…Show more
- Here are all the places you can find luggage storage in Cape town:
Cape Town International Airport.
- There used to be a couple of luggage storage facilities at…
- CapeTown is the most congested city in South Africa. Getting around Capetown CBD can be difficult especially during peak hours. Cape Town's public transport network includes:
prof ali Travelled to 1 country / region
THE BEST LOST LOVE SPELL
Our love spells are reputed to be the most powerful love spells on the earth !
Each love spell is carefully prepared by…Show more