If you are visiting South Africa, then worrying about your experience without internet access should be the last thing in your mind.
South Africa has a wide internet…Show more
- Cape town waters have been known to have quite a number of sharks, however not all shark groups that pass by here pose danger to us.
What you…Show more
- Kirstenbosch is one of the world's best botanical gardens located on the eastern slopes of table mountain in cape town.
- I was at the garden in October 2019…
- Here are all the places you can find luggage storage in Cape town:
Cape Town International Airport.
- There used to be a couple of luggage storage facilities at…
Faith Marindich Travelled to 11 countries / regions
- The fare prices for an adult, including fees and taxes, range from $395.00-$396.00.
Best time for booking
- I'd advise you to book your Mauritius to Cape…
- Being the oldest building in South Africa, most tourists have to visit the building when in Cape Town. Online tickets can be booked on the official castle of…
- Atlantis is a water conservation area just about 30 minutes drive from Cape Town city center.
- There's quite a number of activities you can do here if you…
Mike Baley Travelled to 10 countries / regions
- Before I went to South Africa, my research gave me the feeling that its cities are pretty dangerous. Tourists getting mugged (even in broad daylight) happens from time…
- CapeTown is the most congested city in South Africa. Getting around Capetown CBD can be difficult especially during peak hours. Cape Town's public transport network includes: