- Many people consider Cape point as the most southerly point in Africa, however, it is the lesser known Cape Agulhas that is the southernmost point.
- EXTRA INFO: the…
South Africa is such an interesting country to visit. However, just like many other destinations, tourists are exposed to scams and cons. If you visit South Africa, here…Show more
Located off the Cape town coast, Robben island carries a lot of South Africa's history and is part of the late Nelson Mandela's legacy.
- Tourists board…
- The Blyde river canyon is among the largest canyons in the world and part of the Drakensberg escarpment within Mpumalanga province.
- This is probably…
- Typically most people who are traveling to Pretoria will fly in through Johannesburg then connect to Pretoria by either flight, train or car.
- Personally, the train is my…
- Though on paper they say that you can extend your South African tourist visa, it's actually very difficult and almost impossible to get an extension of your tourist…
Mike Baley Travelled to 10 countries / regions
In this technology run era we live in, the ease of gaining goods and services is dictated by your knowledge of various online service and goods providers as…Show more
- The major safety concerns that many tourists visiting South Africa have are:
- Crime rates in cities
- Wild hazards in the countryside
- Most of the crime in cities…
South Africa is one of the nations with diverse populations ranging from Indians, Blacks, Brits, and people from Southwest Asia, interacting with all these populations can be a…Show more