There are only two ways to get to this tropical paradise;
- By air.
- Through the sea.
Flying to Zanzibar
- Flights to Zanzibar international airport are available at all…
Unlike most western countries where people just go by minding their own business, when in Zanzibar greetings are a great part of the local culture.
- Greetings depend on…
- The government just closed all currency exchange bureaus in Zanzibar recently, leaving only ATMs as currency exchange centers.
- There are a few currency exchange centers inside and just…
- There is no luggage storage at the airport in Zanzibar.
- Most people usually store their luggage at hotels, if you stay at the hotel for a few days…
Alex Blake Travelled to 19 countries / regions
Once you are on the island you have three main ways of getting around taxi, dala dala (shared minibus) and shared shuttle bus. This guide will explain how…Show more
- I'd say Zanzibar is generally safe but here are some of the health and safety issues to watch out for.
- The most common ferry scam is…
- Zanzibus- previously Zanzibar shuttle is literally the most convenient and one the cheapest tourist transport means in Zanzibar.
- They operate both taxis amd shuttles, for the taxis they…
- Get ready to disconnect several times when you're in Zanzibar. Not that there's no internet in Zanzibar, internet is present though not in the way most of us…
Faith Marindich Travelled to 11 countries / regions
The Island of Zanzibar popularly known as "Kisiwa Cha Unguja" is an Island located near Dar es Salaam with Zanzibar City as the main city of the Zanzibar…Show more