There are only two ways to get to this tropical paradise;
- By air.
- Through the sea.
Flying to Zanzibar
- Flights to Zanzibar international airport are available at all…
Unlike most western countries where people just go by minding their own business, when in Zanzibar greetings are a great part of the local culture.
- Greetings depend on…
- The government just closed all currency exchange bureaus in Zanzibar recently, leaving only ATMs as currency exchange centers.
- There are a few currency exchange centers inside and just…
- There is no luggage storage at the airport in Zanzibar.
- Most people usually store their luggage at hotels, if you stay at the hotel for a few days…
Alex Blake Travelled to 19 countries / regions
Once you are on the island you have three main ways of getting around taxi, dala dala (shared minibus) and shared shuttle bus. This guide will explain how…Show more
- Zanzibus- previously Zanzibar shuttle is literally the most convenient and one the cheapest tourist transport means in Zanzibar.
- They operate both taxis amd shuttles, for the taxis they…
- I'd say Zanzibar is generally safe but here are some of the health and safety issues to watch out for.
- The most common ferry scam is…