Written 47 briefs
Updated on Feb 14, 2019 for Tunisia
With the recent shooting of Star Wars in Tunisia many tourists have been flocking the country and wanting to capture the country's scenic views on camera.
How to…Show more
Submitted 3 months ago for Tunisia
- Personally, I didn't need a visa to visit Tunisia since I come from Uganda, citizens of up to 97 countries can visit Tunisia without visas for up to…
Written 22 briefs
Visited Tunisia in April 2019
Updated 2 months ago for Tunisia
- The rail service in Tunisia runs between Tunis, Sousse, Sfax, El Jem, Touzeur and Gabes.
Tunisia rail map
- The main train lines run north-south from Tunis - Gabes…
Submitted 2 months ago for Tunisia
- Ksar Ghilane is located in Southern Tunisia and is a passage to one of the most impressive Sahara dunes.
- You'll easily access Ksar Ghilane from Douz by road…
- This is the easiest way to cross the border overland between these two countries, and the only train connection between Algeria and Tunisia. You can't move to Algiers…
- First, unless you are traveling in a group don't rent a car in Tunis, the rates are just very high and driving around Tunis is just difficult since…
Submitted 6 days ago for Tunisia
- Louages are long-distance shared taxis. You'll have to take one when going to areas not covered by train or bus within Tunisia since they are the only means…