Entebbe airport is about 1-2 hours away from Kampala depending on traffic. If you arrive in Entebbe in the morning expect to take longer to get to Kampala…Show more
- Most tourists are usually quite shocked by one of Uganda's old traditions that young ladies and women kneel when addressing older men and women. You'll probably see…
- Basically, you can visit at any time for gorilla tracking, though some months are more favorable than others based on what you want to do.
December and January
Uganda or The Pearl of Africa, as it is commonly referred, is considered to be one of the many tourists' destinations in Africa.
You may wish to visit…Show more
Where to exchange currency in Uganda.
- The best place to exchange currency is in Kampala, if you’re entering Uganda through overland borders don’t exchange currency at border…
drahmedherbalist Travelled to 1 country / region
- Uganda is a country that hosts a wide range of cuisine for you to tantalise your taste buds with.
- The entire country does not have a single staple…
- Uganda is generally a very exciting country and very welcoming.
- It is a country that enjoyed good weather throughout the year as it does not experience the four…
- There are several ways of getting around Uganda.
- Most of the transport system is by road. However, on the road, there are several means of transport.
- When travelling…
- Uganda is a country in East Africa and there are very many places to visit.
- The climate in the country is usually very good and you can visit…