Preparations (4) Save Money (2) Surfing (1) Currency Exchange (1) Prepaid Sim Cards (1) Visa Application (1) Visa Extension (1) Airport Transportation (1) Attractions (1) Cellphone (1) Mobile Phone (1) Visa Run (1) Water Activities (1) Street Food (1) Tax Refund (1) Sim Card (1) Visa On Arrival (1) Food (1) Public Transportation (1) Money Exchange (1) Airport (1) Transportation (1)
Show more categories (12)
Uruguay has more than 200 km of gorgeous coastline that has a little secret - whether you're a pro, or taking your first surf steps, Uruguay is an…Show more
Traveling by bus in Uruguay is pretty simple
- If you're traveling from Montevideo you'll board your bus at Tres Cruces international bus terminal. All buses (regional, national…
Traveling to countries like throughout South America can be expensive as far as your phone bill goes.
- Some carriers charge extreme prices in international and roaming fees…
Uruguay Traditional Food
Uruguayan cuisine has been profoundly inspired by other countries – mostly by Spain, Italy, and Portugal. back in the centuries of colonization, these countries brought…Show more
Cabo Polonio is a tiny fishing village, which, due to its charming and boho vibe, has become a popular Summer destination amongst visitors and surfers in Argentina and…Show more
A trip to Uruguay should be something all travelers and backpackers to Latin America put on their bucket list as today it has one of the most prosperous…Show more
- There are two categories of VAT refunds in Uruguay:
- Refunds on services- accommodation, car hire, and catering services.
- Refunds on export purchases above 600 Uruguayan pesos.
- VAT refund…
The main airport in Uruguay is “Carrasco International Airport” (MVD), and is located in the capital city and just 20 kilometers from downtown.
- Most people don't need a tourist visa to enter Uruguay.
- Citizens of all South American countries don't need both a visa and passport to enter Uruguay. They can…
- Uruguay is among the most tourist-friendly countries in South America and has a very easy and favorable money exchange policy.
- Cash is king in Uruguay. You will need…